Sunday, July 15, 2007

Continued - Bangalore blues and a dream

Continuing from where I left last time.....

Bangalore blues are still there... the city still sucks... Feel like going back to Delhi....
Dont know till when would be here in this city.....

The dream is where it was when it started - just a dream.. No more no less.........

Who doesnt want dreams to get fulfilled, i am no exception.....

I sometimes feel lost.. Dont know what to do, dont know where to go.....

But am trying to come out of it now and get back to life as normal.....

Dreams come, some go, some remain... Some get converted into reality.... I dont know how I would classify mine as....... Maybe time would give the answer.......... I even dont know whether its worth it to dream this dream...... But I still cant help myself from dreaming.......

I had a memorable trip to Mysore sometime back... Didnt know Mysore could be so much fun.. Strengthened my belief that its the company that matters.... Visited the Rangpuri pahadi where GABBAR sat witnessing the dance of the erstwhile BASANTi..........

Bangalore is still the same, same traffic, same chaos.....

Dream is still the same....

So I guess things havent changed too much...

Things take time but as ppl say, after all ROME was not built in a day.. I dont know in how many days though....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amit, just tracking ur block for last couple of weeks.

I'm sorry to say but I find it a little pessimist. I understand that there must be some issues/ problems (who don’t has) in ur personal life, but you just cannot blame a beautiful city for that.

Now taking up ur issues one by one
Bangalore sucks – You said that you had a nice trip and you realize that it’s the company is what matters most. Then that means you’re enjoying Bangalore.

Pollution & Population – Tell me which city in India doesn’t face this issue. Leave aside metros and big cities .. even small cities have the same thing.

On positive side, look at the opportunity that Bangalore gives. This city is not famous in India but in whole world. Opportunity is endless.

Anymore .. more when I get time .. but I sincerely suggest you to have a positive outlook to live and especially Bangalore.


Cheers
S

Slogan Murugan said...

Lots of pubs in blr where you can drown ur sorrow....

Ella Ok? Tears Yaake?

Tushar said...

Gupta,
Hope ur Blore Blues are over now. Anyways come to Chennai sometimes : )
Its just 6 hr journey...

Melancholy times – is it the Corona effect? There are days full of fun, you are always on the run Time whizzes by like a fly, there...