Hi, this is just to introduce you to myself
I am Amit Gupta, a marketing professional with a software firm in Bangalore.
Friday, June 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Melancholy times – is it the Corona effect? There are days full of fun, you are always on the run Time whizzes by like a fly, there...
-
Trip to Kemmanagundi Having been in Bangalore for over one and a half years, the best way to spend a good weekend is to shy away from Bangal...
-
As you like it -- Hmmm... people I am not gonna write about this play of Shakespeare in this post.... I guess this must come as a sigh of re...
-
Part - I In the words of James Packer, the illustrious son of Kerry Packer, "Knowledge is like electricity. The latter lights up every...
1 comment:
Hi,
all along u carry on living without even thinking of the way we are doing things.
Lets stop for a moment and think whether this is what we really want to do.
If not, what is that appeals to us the most??
Why cant we do that??
try and fend for these answers and start on the right path.
Remember, we have only one life.
Cheers,
Amit.
Post a Comment